Tuesday, October 2, 2007

October Night Reflections

My husband just said "okay, post your first blog." And I was like "great, now what do I write and what do I title it, and oh my, the pressure is on!" Okay, I know, I'm but dork, but hey that is me, right?

You'll find out all about me if you decide to read my blog on a regular basis. I plan to reserve this blog for encouragement and hope as I journey through life. I want to share what I learn as I walk through seasons in my life. We will see what happens. I'm a bit random sometimes.

Okay, a good meaningful blog will be on the way this week. Look for it!

2 comments:

Mommy Reg said...

Congrats on you first blog post! Can't wait to read what you write.

Sarah said...

I have a Blogspot blog too....I'm waiting till it has meaningful blogs to announce it. You're too cute!