Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen (Baking Edition)

Thirteen Recipes out of my Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook I want to make (or bake as the case may be):

1. Yellow Cake
2. Oatmeal Cake
3. Banana Cake
4. Carrot Cake
5. Pumpkin Cake Roll
6. Chocolate Chip Cookies (made this week!)
7. Oatmeal Cookies (with chocolate chips)
8. Snickerdoodles (Dough is chilling in fridge as I type!)
9. Peanut Butter Blossoms
10. Blondies
11. Pumpkin Bars
12. Strawberry Shortcakes
13. Bananas Foster

I am learning to bake, and am really finding myself in it. It is so much fun and very stress relieving. Well, I am off to check on my dough!

2 comments:

Mommy Reg said...

So... how much weight did hubby want to gain? lol That's a yummy list you have. Of course it isn't like I can talk. I had a list of just 13 of the many cookbooks I own. :)

The Diane Story said...

LOL. I told hubby I can't eat everything like him and get away with it! I didn't like the snickerdoodles as well at my chocolate chip ones, but they turned out decent. DO need to add more flour though...too sticky indeed!