Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Marriage in California


Somehow I must have missed the news last month, which is probably because of my grandpa's death. Tonight I just read in our local newspaper that on May 15, 2008 the California Supreme Court legalized same sex marriage. Are you kidding me?! I am sick to my stomach right now, and feel moved to get on my knees and pray for my country. What made me even more sick is that California will be changing the wording on the Marriage licenses on June 17, 2008 to read "Party A" and "Party B" instead of "Bride" and "Groom."

If I were not married already I do believe I would get married out of this crazy state. I don't know how much longer I can stand to live in California. People we need to pray for the morality of our country. We must get to what our founding fathers founded this country on, and to be.

In God I trust.

No comments: