Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Late Thursday Thirteen - Blessings Edition

For all of you bloggers out there, I know I am supposed to get the "Thursday Thirteen" posted early in the day. However since I didn't, I thought I'd end the day with a Blessings Edition of the Thursday Thirteen.

13 Things I have been blessed by this week:

1. God's amazing love
2. The beauty of nature
3. Long walks in the park
4. New friends
5. Close friends who are more like sisters (you know who you are)
6. A wonderful new church family
7. My husband
8. My mom and brother
9. My grandpa's smile (even with fighting Leaukemia)
10. The miracle of babies
11. Music
12. Other people's blogs
13. The home that God has given me.

What have you been blessed by this week? Comment me and let me know!

Blessings to everyone this week.

3 comments:

Mommy Reg said...

I am blessed to have such a wonderful friend. ♥ To have my family. And, to have a home that is perfectly meeting my family's needs. Just to name a few things. :)

The Diane Story said...

Thanks for sharing mommy reg! I love you.

Uncle and Auntie Hightower <>< said...

YOU for one! =)
I have been blessed in so so many ways! God is amazing huh! I am going to miss you at church tomorrow! How did your shower you were going to today go?
Love u