Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Brief Look Back


Well friends, unfortunetely I don't have anything too profound to share tonight. It's been a long week, and I am looking forward to the weekend. Work's been overwhelming and I've been quite stressed. Today God spoke to me reminding me "Do it all for the Glory of God." That struck me today. I have a hard time with that sometimes when I am stressed and irritated with what is going on around me, especially in my work situation. So, when God reminded me of that today, I tried to have a new attitude, one that was a little more positive at my outlook of today and the future. It's actually helped me a bit to carry on with what is coming my way.

1 Corinthians 10:31 "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."

I'm including a pic of myself and my cat Onyx that was taken tonight. It was too cute for my mom to resist snapping a picture. He's my baby!

No comments: