Tuesday, May 6, 2008

San Francisco Trip






These are a few pictures from my weekend! My brother is out in CA from Michigan for his navy reserve duty, and mom and I went to visit him. It is always lovely to get to see my brother, as it only happens about twice a year. We had a very nice time. We went to Pier 39 for a few hours, had some great seafood, and then headed to the store for some groceries. Went back to the apartment, made dinner together, and enjoyed another nice meal. Yes, my family likes to eat together. It's one thing we enjoy...cooking together or enjoying nice meals out.

It was a nice break to get away for a day or so even though it was short. My honey couldn't come with us as he had work and school to attend to. No worries though, my brother gets to come home this weekend, so we will spend more time together. So, that was my weekend. Thought I'd share with you all!

No comments: