Sunday, July 27, 2008

My First Sewing Project!




So here are pictures of my first sewing project. It's a burp cloth that I am giving to a girl on my property who just had a little baby boy yesterday. I've made two more to go with it now too. They are nowhere near perfect, but I am happy that I was able to at least create a descent looking first final project!

Stay tuned for more projects. Thank you Mommy Reg...One for letting me use your idea of a creation, and two....for helping me when I ran into probelms and was frustrated along the way!

Thank you Mom for my sewing machine and the fabric to make my first project. I am so happy to be learning how to sew and am having lots of fun! I love you.

1 comment:

Uncle and Auntie Hightower <>< said...

WOW! That looks sooo PERFECT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! What a special gift!!!
YOU GO GIRL!!!!