Wednesday, July 2, 2008

This and That

Hey friends! So for my regular readers I wanted to post something so you new I didn't fall off the earth this week. It's just been very crazy!

Monday one of my tenants threatened to shoot a Sheraton employee, so I had to leave my home for two days and was not allowed to return to work until today. So it's made the week crazy, especially when I am leaving tomorrow for vacation and now lost two days of getting prepared!

Today my friend, Brittany Hibdon, had her baby boy. His name is Culton Huston Hibdon and he was born at 2:41am. I can't wait to meet him!

Last night while shopping at Winco (groceries) my husband recognized someone and couldn't place her. Then he said "isn't that your old co-worker"? I looked up and it was an old friend who I have been trying to find. She was my Assistant Camp Director for Girl Scouts when I was Camp Director. We had really hit it off, and then she moved and we lost contact. So, I am so excited to find her and I can't wait to spend some time together and catch up.

So, tomorrow my mom and I are leaving for Disneyland! Yep, that's right. I am SO excited. Of course, most of you know how crazy I am over Disneyland, so that should not come as much of a surprise!

Well, I'm tired and need sleep. Have a great week and I will post pics when I return!

No comments: